TOPIC: JotCache exclude Modules

JotCache exclude Modules 20 May 2014 15:55 #862

Hi,

i have a lots of problems with the exclude.
I use the t3 framework for my template, i have 9 sites , on 2 sites it works perfekt and on the other 7 it doesnt work. Every site have the same code, i dont know why!

I use this:
<!-- jot ligaLiveticker s style="xhtml" --><jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('ligaLiveticker') ?>" /><!-- jot ligaLiveticker e -->

Is jotcache workling with modules everywhere?
on 2 site it works on the other site not?

<!-- jot home-0 s -->{module PA Liveticker}<!-- jot home-0 e -->

Joomla version : 3.2
JotCache version : 4.1.2
site template: t3-framework
system plugins : modules everywhere
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: JotCache exclude Modules 20 May 2014 16:48 #863

For checking module exclusion is very first step to find correct position of <jot..> tags in cached page content. Enable in Options parameter Show file hash and come back to Management View to click on file hash link of choosen page. You shall see page content with title e.g. Cached content of page "product category" ( exclusion count[1] . Exclusion count shows number of template positions which are excluded from caching. Searching here for <jot..> patterns can you give information about content of excluded modules.

NOTE : <!-- jot...> tags are long time obsolete and starting with JotCache 3.2+ you have to use <jot...> tags. Reason for such change was removing of jot tags by some plugins with Minify HTML function (removing also HTML comments).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
We have 55 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2015 JotComponents
We have 55 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2017 JotComponents