TOPIC: JotCache causing HikaShop to display random items

JotCache causing HikaShop to display random items 14 Mar 2016 18:14 #1657

We have a large Joomla site with many product listings in different product categories all handled by HikaShop. Since implementing JotCache on the site, random product listings show up where they don't belong, often overwhelming the regular content (hundreds of product listings appearing on incorrect pages). Using "delete all" from the cache management page of JotCache causes the problem to go away. However, the longer we wait after clearing the JotCache cache the more severe the problem becomes. Reducing the cache lifetime under extensions>>plugins>>JotCache seems to help some but at this point we have that setting so low that performance may not be being enhanced much.

Please let us know if there is a solution for this issue. Many thanks!

Joomla version : 3.4
JotCache version : 5.2.1
site template: custom
system plugins : HikaShop, YouTubeGalleryPro, SigPlus, BreezingForms, ARI Sexy Lightbox, JCH Optimize, Advanced Module Manager
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JotCache causing HikaShop to display random items 24 Mar 2016 21:23 #1667

No replies? Is there anything I can do to encourage a response? Please let me know if my description was not clear enough or if you need anything else that would help you suggest a solution.

JotCache causing HikaShop to display random items 25 Mar 2016 09:03 #1671

It seems to be that nobody which uses HikaShop together with JotCache is willing to publish some information about experience. If in your case product listing is 'injected' in page by means of plugin (not a standard module) then it is not possible to exclude such listing from caching.

JotCache causing HikaShop to display random items 07 Apr 2016 10:28 #1698

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
We have 82 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2015 JotComponents
We have 82 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2017 JotComponents