TOPIC: Fatal error when excluding cart

Fatal error when excluding cart 12 Jun 2015 12:55 #1387

Hello,

I am having a bit of a problem with jotcache.

My site has virtuemart and because of it I have to exclude cart module, which I did in jotcache settings.
Now the problem starts when I enable cache, if I have nothing in cart everything works fine, when I add something to cart and go to a page that is already cached, for example main page I get fatal error.

Fatal error: Class 'yagendoo' not found in /home/*******/public_html/templates/yag_household_etemplate/html/modules.php on line 87

I made sure jotmarker is first, and jotcache last, but it is still giving me the same error.

If I don't exclude cart position, everything works, except cart is getting cached.
I have also excluded the url as per your suggestion opc,task=checkout,cart,user,orders,wishlist

Please help

Joomla version : 3.4
JotCache version : 5.1.0
site template: Yagendo Household
system plugins :
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fatal error when excluding cart 12 Jun 2015 13:07 #1388

The template modules.php is not written in standard way. It expects class 'yagendoo' which is not yet loaded in 'OnAfterRouting' Joomla processing stage. Therefore the module rewrite in this stage is exiting with fatal error.

Problem can maybe solved with patch in modules.php code loading class 'yagendoo' before first use. Anyway best approach is to contact template developer to adjust module processing also for cached pages.

Re: Fatal error when excluding cart 12 Jun 2015 13:46 #1389

Will do.

Thank you very much for quick response.
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
We have 64 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2015 JotComponents
We have 64 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2017 JotComponents