TOPIC: Fatal error after installating Jotcache

Fatal error after installating Jotcache 26 Dec 2018 13:10 #2213

Hello,

Since I have installed jotcache my only website became unreachable. We I tryed to display my home page, I get this error message :
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on array in /home/damevertgu/www/plugins/system/jotcache/jotcache/JotcacheMemcacheCache.php on line 26
Localhost seems to be a problem for the system

EXPECTED RESULT: Should see the website homepage instead of this error message.

SO I tryed to connect again to module jotcache into joomla backend (by selecting component/jotcach), but i discovered that it is not possible. I get an error 404 !
404 : Could not connect to memcached server on host: localhost (port: 11211)
/home/damevertgu/www/administrator/components/com_jotcache/helpers/memcache.php:30

OCCURS ON:
Joomla Version: 3.9.1
pkg_jotcache_6.2.1_j38
+ I use Extension CK adaptiveimagesforjoomla-pro_v5.0.0 +

OPERATING SYSTEM: windows 10

I suspect that the problem come from having indicated "localhost" somewhere in the configuration of jotcache while I was working on my online website. I don't know what to write instead at the place where I wrote "localhost".

Thanks for your help.

Joomla version : 3.9
JotCache version : 6.2.1
site template: joomla conviction (on wwww.dame-verte.fr)
system plugins : CK adaptiveimagesforjoomla-pro_v5.0.0 + windows 10
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fatal error after installating Jotcache 26 Dec 2018 18:21 #2214

You have selected 'Memcache' as cache storage in JotCache plugin which could cause problem on some server installations. Go to Administrator Extension/Manage page and put in search input box 'jot' + ENTER and then disable all items with Status 'Enabled'. After this changes is JotCache disabled on your site.

For correct use of memcached server for JotCache use 'Memcached' selection in JotCache plugin. When such selection is not available on your site then use only 'File' as cache storage.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds
We have 40 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2015 JotComponents
We have 40 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2019 JotComponents