TOPIC: recache does not work

recache does not work 02 Apr 2018 12:48 #2145

dear forum guys,

jotcache works fine on my site www.mc-audio.net hosted on a strato managed server.
But every try to recache the pages automatically fails. So I have a bat file calling all pages step by step with an internet browser. That works but it is very time consuming.

So I try the recache with PLG_JCPLUGINS_CRAWLER_DEPTH = 5 and
PLG_JCPLUGINS_CRAWLEREXT_DEPTH = 5 and
Scope of cached pages for recaching = all pages

But after the click on the button start the browser tab is closed and no pages are recached.

After that I installed joteasycron, set the secret word, activated the External recache processing (track=2) and the plugin itself.

Why I called the url the message JotCache recache cron job finished successfully is shown, but no pages are recached.

What can I do to create a recache process via url call or via php script wich I can call after a putty login into my server.

Best regards

Joomla version : 3.8
JotCache version : 6.2
site template: jsntrendy from joomlamonster
system plugins : jsitemappro, akeeba backup, admin tool, djmedia tools, djtabs, djmegamenu, image recycle, j2store, jce editor, sh404sef
The administrator has disabled public write access.

recache does not work 02 Apr 2018 16:02 #2146

For better knowledge what happens on your site during recaching use following resources:
  1. JotCache recache log (setting in JotCache component/Options/Debug tab)
  2. JotCache debug log (setting in JotCache plugin see JotCache Operation Modes
  3. PHP error log on your server to see some errors if they occurs during recaching
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
We have 37 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2015 JotComponents
We have 37 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2018 JotComponents