TOPIC: JCH and cron_recache.php script, please help

JCH and cron_recache.php script, please help 08 Jan 2020 14:07 #2256

Hello, can you help me with JotCache? I need some advice.

1) JCH is configured on the site, the "Combined files delivery"> "PHP" option is selected in the settings
As the tests showed, with this parameter the response time from the server is reduced by 300 ms, which is very good for me.

2) Because of this configured parameter, a conflict with JotCache is obtained, namely:

After clearing the JCH cache (it is automatically deleted once a day), the combined files are deleted, or rather their name changes, and since these files are not static, pages from the cache in JotCache cannot receive these files and the pages load with an error, the page breaks.

I have to start recache manually, but I need to configure the scheduled launch, and I began to deal with cron_recache.php

Specified JPATH_BASE and JOTCACHE_ROOT_URL, checked operation through ssh, but recache does not start.

Please tell me ways to solve this problem:
- Or another way, without recache
- Or help me figure out the cron_recache.php script

Thank you, I hope for help!

Joomla version : 3.9
JotCache version : 6.2.1
site template: yootheme
system plugins : JCH Optimize Pro 5.4.3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JCH and cron_recache.php script, please help 10 Jan 2020 08:56 #2257

In JCH Optimize 'Combined files delivery' parameter use only selection 'Static css and javascript files'. Only with this setting can work the integration of JotCache with JCH Optimize.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
We have 7 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2015 JotComponents
We have 7 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2020 JotComponents