TOPIC: Recache works fine, but when cache expired ....

Recache works fine, but when cache expired .... 24 Jul 2017 19:45 #1991

I have the following issue when I have System-cache enabled or Jotcache (same problem in both). The problem is with page caching.

I have a module of cookies (Joomball cookies, last version). It uses jquery. I also have a menu (with dinamic scrolling) on the top of the web site. All works fine without page caching (all worked in joomla 3.6.5). Menu scrolls and fits the top of the web and cookies are shown.

If you enter on the web with empty cache, the cache is created by user visit. Here is the problem:

1- When you enter on my web through IE 11, the cookies module doesn't work when cached.
2- When you enter with Firefox, menu looks like shit (it doesnt fit the top of the web) in IE 11 when cached.

Although recache makes all work on each browser. But when cache is expired, user visit makes the problem appear again.

My site:

Trabajo Direct
Joomla 3.7.3 (problem wasnt in Joomla 3.6 :(( )
Joomball Cookies.
JA Simply (template)
JHC Optimize (last version)

Joomla version : 3.7
JotCache version : 6.0.5
site template: JA SIMPLY
system plugins :
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Recache works fine, but when cache expired .... 26 Jul 2017 08:01 #1994

Based on your detail informations and your site visit is possible to note:

1. the problem is not caused by use of JotCache (because also with enabled System-Cache you have same problem).

2. The caching shows only problem in some of used 3rd party extension which is hidden without use of the cache. This problem can be caused by mod_jbcookies_3.0.6 which was published in 2015. It could be not fully operational with Joomla 3.7. It is necessary to prove this assumption on your site.

It is also necessary to prove right operation of JCH Optimize on your site. Disable this extension and look on the site operation.

Third cause of problem can be in javascript code (which is loading also css on your site). Check if you have some major changes in loaded js libraries (site with Joomla 3.7 vs. Joomla 3.6). Try to use same js libraries when possible as you had in Joomla 3.6 setup.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds
We have 125 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2015 JotComponents
We have 125 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2017 JotComponents