TOPIC: Page not cached but visible in JotCache component

Page not cached but visible in JotCache component 26 Feb 2016 01:00 #1636

• gnsbud
Hello,
I was wondering why even with JotCache my page is slow and I found weird behaviour.
In /administrator/index.php?option=com_jotcache I can see list of pages which are cached, in JotCache Component options I turned on "Show file hash", next I clicked on some filehash (screenshot below)

next I realized that there isn't any content cached and probably that's why my page is still slow (screenshot below)! Is this correct behaviour? Why there's even filehash but there's no content in that file? How can I fix this?

Best regards,
Chris

Joomla version : 3.4
JotCache version : 5.2.0
site template: JV Flatize
system plugins :
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Page not cached but visible in JotCache component 26 Feb 2016 08:38 #1639

It is normal condition when page is clened from the cache (outside JotCache) and JotCache shows only page data stored in the database. This state is indicated in JotCache with italic font. Before seeing the hash file is necessary to click on Refresh button to synchronise cache and database content.

Page not cached but visible in JotCache component 26 Feb 2016 17:08 #1640

• gnsbud
JotComponents wrote:
It is normal condition when page is clened from the cache (outside JotCache) and JotCache shows only page data stored in the database. This state is indicated in JotCache with italic font. Before seeing the hash file is necessary to click on Refresh button to synchronise cache and database content.

Most of my pages listed in JotCache looks the same as above (empty), what's more I'm not cleaning anything outside JotCache. Not sure if I understand, if I click refresh button those "italic font" pages are disappearing - but why? I want to have them cached, they aren't excluded or anything and global cache lifetime is set to 1440 minutes (both - in JotCache plugin and in global joomla configuration).

Joomla version : 3.4
JotCache version : 5.2.0
site template: JV Flatize
system plugins :
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
We have 86 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2015 JotComponents
We have 86 guests and no members online
Copyright © 2017 JotComponents